Featured Posts

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Widgets

Smash Bandits Racing Game Review (AOD #201)

Smash Everything!






Anyone that has ever driven a car before thought about going on a rampage and smash stuff at least once. Or perhaps I simply have issues and clearly should not have a drivers licence. If you want to keep your licence or don't own a car, try out Smash Bandits. This graphically impressive game was made by Hutch Games and is available on Android and iOS for free. Drive through beautiful scenery and smash everything while the police is chasing you!


"Drive through beautiful scenery and smash everything while the police is chasing you!"


Smash Bandits Racing is probably one of the games I enjoy playing a lot. Police chases and smashing stuff never gets old as far as I am concerned. I like how the game has various car selections, upgrades and missions to complete. Everything runs smoothly, and I was surprised to transition between my car to a boat after smashing through a dock! That was definitely unexpected and a huge plus as far as mobile games go. The controls are similar to Smash Cops Heat, touch the scree behind the car and steer left or right. The one thing that bothered me was the commentary. I get that the game is supposed to be full of action, but I do not need to hear about it every few seconds.


"...I was surprised to transition between my car to a boat after smashing through a dock!"


If you are looking for something fast paced and full of beautiful destruction I would definitely recommend downloading Smash Bandits! Just don't smash anything with your real car.



SCORE 4 OUT OF 5














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...