Featured Posts

Saturday 1 March 2014

Widgets

Dual Survivor Game Review (AOD #160)

Dual Survivor






Hey guys! Today we will check out Dual Survivor, available to Android and iOS, made by Rising Step. The name says it all, survive while controlling two separate energy cores down two parallel mazes. As you progress through the levels the mazes become more difficult and different from each other. I barely managed to get passed the first three levels, in my mind though I believed that the game was not so hard, then the fourth level came along. Mines where introduced as if the game was not hard enough!


 "survive while controlling two separate energy cores down two parallel mazes."


I may be complaining about the difficulty, but deep down I enjoy a good challenge. I am stubborn , therefore this game is perfect for me! I will tell you one thing though, you will fail, over and over again! The graphics of the game are amazing and the gameplay is responsive. The high difficulty level may not be for everyone, however there are a lot of people (including myself) that enjoy difficult games.


"The high difficulty level may not be for everyone..."


If you want to challenge your multitasking skills and pull your hair in the process, this game is perfect for you. With stunning visuals and difficult levels, this game is going to keep you busy for a long time. Another bonus is that once you purchase it there are no in-app purchases to bother you throughout the game. What are you waiting for, go download it!


Price: $2.99


SCORE: 4 OUT OF 5








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...