Featured Posts

Friday 7 February 2014

Widgets

Nillkin V Series Leather Google Nexus 7 2nd Edition Case Review

Nillkin V Series





Hey guys! Today we will check out the Nillkin V Series Leather Case for the Google Nexus 7 2nd edition. If I was given the option to choose any case for my Nexus 7 2nd edition under £15 this would be my choice. When I ordered the case I was sceptical at first, however I wanted to see the quality of the case for such a low price. 


"If I was given the option to choose any case for my Nexus 7 2nd edition under £15 this would be my choice."


The build quality is amazing, the case is lightweight and does not add bulk to your device. The cover is leather and feels very good to hold, the back is plastic and it has a unique texture that provides a good grip. All the ports, speakers and buttons are easily accessible and I like the fact that the case comes in a one colour instead of a different back and cover. In addition there is a sleep/wake function available with the case. 


"The cover is leather and feels very good to hold, the back is plastic and it has a unique texture that provides a good grip."


The Nillkin V Series is great, but not perfect, as magnets that hold the cover from flipping over are absent. That may not be an issue to some, however others may not buy the case for that reason. Finally the case works great as a stand in two positions without any problems. If you are looking for a quality case to protect your Nexus 7 2nd edition in style this is the one.



SCORE: 4.5 OUT OF 5















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...